On Lon capa, is it possible to release the grades/scores of a test
immediately after the time set by the "Problem Due Date" parameter has
passed but *without* first having set a value for the "Problem Answer Date"
parameter?

   We would like students who take our Placement Test to see what test
scores they have achieved right after the test by clicking on Grades but
without having the ability to see the correct answers (via Contents).  The
intent here is for protecting the security and integrity of the test
contents.  Those who would like to review their test results would need to
make special appointments to view what they had done wrong in person.

Thanks,

Amos Lee
Math & Stats
Univ of Sask