Mark,

The problem template: "One of Multiple Answers Numerical Problem" in Authoring Space (/res/adm/includes/templates/MultipleAnswerEither.problem)
supports two different correct answers in a numerical response problem.

The XML is:

<numericalresponse>
    <answergroup type="ordered">
        <answer name="first" type="ordered">
            <value>$a</value>
        </answer>
        <answer name="second" type="ordered">
            <value>$b</value>
        </answer>
    </answergroup>
    <textline readonly="no" />
</numericalresponse>

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium

Quoting "Lucas, Mark" <luc...@ohio.edu>:

I’m spacing it, and I don’t use this feature often. I’ve poked cuikcly through the manual
and am not seeing it.

How do I allow two different correct answers in a numerical response problem?

I’m looking to have both 90 and 270 be correct answers.

Thanks!
Mark

--
Mark Lucas                                                              email:
luc...@ohiou.edu