HI All,

I know that the general authoring preference is to leave things as generic as
possible to let instructors set things at the course level, but we have some
content used in very specific contexts and not really generalizable beyond
those contexts. To facilitate uniform usage there it would be convenient to
code a default behavior into the multiple choice questions of not providing
feedback until the answers date is reached. I'm guessing this is possible but
can anyone confirm and provide the necessary code, similar I'm assuming to the
code below for hard-coding the time limits?

Thanks as always,

Doug

Douglas Mills

Director of Instructional Technology

Department of Chemistry

University of Illinois

On 9/7/18, 11:01 AM, "LON-CAPA-users on behalf of Raeburn, Stuart"