Doug,

> However, the first homework in that format he's got going right now is not
> showing any results from > students who have done it in the Assessment Chart.

My recommendation would be to verify that the value of symb recorded in the
entry in the course activity log for a student which documents a submission to
a problem within the composite page is currently also present in the course.

As Course Coordinator you can list the unique identifiers (or symbs) for items
in a course via:
Course Editor > Content Utilities > List Resource Identifiers

Some questions:

(1) Has the Course Editor been used to move the composite page to a different
location in the course, or deleted and then re-imported into the same location
in the time since students made submissions?

> The activity log shows that a given student has submitted and gotten correct
> the problems making up > the composite page,

(2) Does the activity log show both POST and CSTORE transactions for a given
student for problems in the composite page?

> Similarly on the chart itself we see no tries, no scores.

(3) Has the name used for the composite page, also been used for a different
folder (or page) in the same course?

(4) Is the questiontype set to "Practice" at a resource level or enclosing
map/folder level for items in the composite page?

(5) Are the resources within the composite page responsetypes for which the
standard "Submit Answer" button is used to send submissions to the server, or
is javascript used to manipulate the DOM, e.g., to hide the standard buttons
for these resources, and submit the form contents with some other action?

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium