Hi,

Does anyone out there know of good pockets of problems, particularly
conceptual or graphical problems, for a physical science class?
Think Hewitt Conceptual Physics or Physical Science level.

We’ve had a resurgence of our PSC 1010 - The Physical World class and
there are local high schools looking for materials for their 9th grade
physical science.

We’ve got some problems scattered throughout our area, and we’re looking to
write some more, but we’d like to not reinvent the wheel.

Thanks!
Mark

--
Mark Lucas                                                              email:
luc...@ohio.edu