Gene,

Wishing you all the best!  Thanks for being part of the LON-CAPA users and for your help over the years.

Susan

On 6/9/2021 3:35 PM, Harding, Gene L via LON-CAPA-users wrote:

To all of my esteemed LON-CAPA colleagues,

After months of prayerful consideration, I have decided to retire from Purdue this summer and return to industry. At this point I do not know if I will be using or otherwise dealing with LON-CAPA in the future, so want to take this opportunity to tell you that I have enjoyed meeting and collaborating with you over the years, and wish you all the best in the future.

Best regards,

Gene L. Harding, PE

Associate Professor of ECET

Be well, keep hope, seek justice.