On Sun, Dec 24, 2000 at 11:17:29PM +0000, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> * David H. Adler ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > >
> > > stripes is a better movie ;-)
> >
> > Hudson Hawk is probably a better movie.
> >

> hudson hawk is indeed a good movie (especially the scene were they throw
> dynamite to the tune of ``would you like to ...''  , better than stripes
> i dont know - however i'm curious as to the connection, what made you
> say HH?

I meant that HH was a better movie than Best Defence.  The reason I
said it is that Hudson Hawk is often considered one of the worst
movies of the last couple of decades.  I haven't actually seen it, but
if it *is* worse than Best Defence, I'll be horrified.

dha

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
War! Huh! What is it good for? Subterranian-dwelling reptilian