Here's an interesting page[1] it shows the top 100 best selling Perl
books at Amazon. Obviously I was most interesting in seeing where I
was in the chart (number 62, if you're interested), but if you look
at the 76-100 pages, there are a _lot_ of new Perl books listed to be
released in the next few months.

Does anyone have any information on "Tuomas J. Lukka's Object-Oriented
Programming in Perl", "Mysql and Perl for the Web", "Perl : Developer's
Toolkit", "Developer's Guide to Perl and Xml" or "Applied Perl"?

It could get expensive.

Dave...

[1] Which I confess I found after following a link on Elizabeth
Castro's web site.