On 12/02/2001 at 18:55 +0000, David H. Adler wrote:
>On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 05:44:04PM +0000, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>>
>> talking of organisational skills, dave (ad) how would you fancy
>> being a london.pm organiser for the london.pm trip to ny.pm?
>>
>> we seem to have problems getting anyone to take this to
>> completion
>
>Well, what dates do you want to look at?  That's probably the best
>starting point.  After that, we can start talking about options.

Ok, this is me semi-formally being stupid and taking this on. Although
if Simon wants to stand by

>If not I'll have  a crack at doing it. Or doing it jointly. Or whatever.
>[who has a vested interest in getting this done fast]

I'll welcome the help.

My ideal for dates would be either side of Easter, but fairly obviously
not Easter itself. Leon suggested in the pub [0] 5 days is the optimum
length, and I gather that would be over a Saturday for airfare reasons,
so how about (rummage, cal) Wed 25 April - Mon 30 April? Either that,
or the same days a week later.

We could go for Wed 28 March to Mon 2 April instead; comments?

Greg, if you send me the list of names and addresses I'd be chuffed.
(Anyone who didn't email Greg, let me know).

Given that sort of info, how much is this likely to cost? Dave? Dave?
Dave? Bueller?

[0] Where else? (Oh yeah, drugs are bad, m'kay?)

--
:: paul :: blech on rhizomatic.net (heh heh heh)
:: promised a trip to NY by a client who went bust