* Dave Hodgkinson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Paul Mison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > On 22/02/2001 at 16:24 +0000, Dave Cross wrote:
> >
> > >IIRC we also investigated the possibility of registering pm.org.uk,
> > >but Nominet have a silly rule that prevents anyone from having third
> > >level domains with only two characters :(
> >
> > But organisations as diverse as the British Library...
>
> Perl users apparently.

as are the people behind the OED IIRC

thats a nice little advocacy idea ....

a ``word association'' concept where you start out with something like
the british library (perl users), go to OED (perl users) i.e. library <->
dictionary and so on, until we get a long list of people who use perl
but in a neat relationship sequence

thats the sort of silly game we could almost get published on www.perl.com,
so who can go next ........

British Library