Robin Szemeti [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>
*>I know in the publishing world people do things for ludicrously samll
*>amounts, but thats because you can usually find a starving author that
*>will do it for pennies, but if you assume that they need to know at least
*>a little about the Linux security model then that kinda narrows it down a
*>bit dunnit.

Well, for some of the more established academic publishers, there are a
lot more than 'starving authors' :) It's academic courtesy.

I misread the previoius as a book tech review for a publisher rather than
a software house but I don't know that you could charge all that much more
since 98% of the work is already done.

e.