On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Marcel Grunauer wrote:

> > 1. Thingys showing SQL tables.
>
> Have a look at http://www.codewerk.com. On the projects page, download
> GraphViz::DBI and dbigraph.pl. See the sample database table graph linked
> from that page. I'm working on making it more flexible and pretty.

Oooh, ahhh.  Looks really nice.  Now the only problem with this is
that it requires me to actually have created the database.  We're not at
this stage yet (though I will see if I can knock up a diagram of our
current old database schema so we can have some reference.)

Oh, there seems to be something odd with that server set up.  Because
my copy of Gnome-Terminal does url catching I can Ctrl-Click on any url
and it pops up in netscape.  However, being a good url catcher it matches
the '.' at the end of the url (as it should do.)  Now this is really odd,
as 'http://www.codewerk.com./' does not show the same thing as
'http://www.codewerk.com/' (which it should do as
'www.codewerk.com.profero.com' or 'www.codewerk.com.loc0.profero.com'
doesn't exist on our network.) This is most odd.  I've tried it from other
locations (via the wonders of ssh tunnelling) and I get the same thing.

Mark.

--
print "\n",map{my$a="\n"if(length$_>6);' 'x(36-length($_)/2)."$_\n$a"} (
   Name  => 'Mark Fowler',        Title => 'Technology Developer'      ,