Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
> MBM (runs away very fast from ever having to touch a piece of
>      code by the now infamous Matt Wright ever again...)

That reminds me of something I saw on the weekend:

http://neptune.nildram.co.uk/users/cgi.php3 , last paragraph:

    "For your convienience, we have a public CGI directory
    available to all our Unix hosting customers. included is
    FormMail, the industry-standard form-to-email processor."

Does that strike you with fear and dread, then? :-)

(This after having Nildram be recommended as a good hosting place.)

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.