Mark Fowler wrote:
> d) It links to an image in the same directory as itself and
> explains that if the image isn't viewable then you do not
> have inplace cgi and the things you have to know about this

(What do you mean with "not-inplace cgi"?)

Another thing it maybe should print out is the current working directory.
Apparently in some places, '.' is not the directory where the script is in,
which messes you up if you want to read config files or write things to the
file system and your notion of "where you are" is incorrect. FindBin may be
able to help.

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.