On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 11:03:54AM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> > I like PO a lot.

I can agree with this. Central, nice food, holds a lot of people.

Only problem i have with the place is that when we get seated in a corner
anyone who turns up late ends up sitting on another table. Its not a major
problem but its a bit disheartening to people turning up for the first time
when they get sat on the edge of a table away from the crowd.

> but now the summer is coming, aren't you tempted by long nights by
> the river?

Nope. I dislike having chunks bitten out of me.
Then again i shouldn't sit next to Cantrell i suppose ;)

        Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon