Apologies in advance if I have missed something blindingly obvious :)

I need to change the default library paths in a compiled copy of perl.
Basically, I want to move /usr/lib/perl5 into /usr/local/lib/perl5.  I am
unable to recompile perl as it is compiled for arm-linux and I don't have
either the cross-compiler or the correct configuration to get perl to build
for this architecture.

Currently, I am using a soft link from my /usr/lib to /usr/local/lib.
However, I would prefer to keep the whole installation on /usr/local as this
is mounted from a removable disk and I would prefer not to have dangling
links when the device is removed.

Any suggestions, or am I stuck with the link in /usr/lib.

Matt

--
s&&!msfQ!&&s&$&utvK&&s&(Q)&\1!sfiupoB&&s&^&reverse Ibdlfs&e&s&^&#
&&s&$&#!uojsq&&s&(.)&chr(ord($1)-1)&ge&s&(.*)&reverse $1&see