On Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 07:35:00PM +0000, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> * Benjamin Holzman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > It's still on MTV.  Tom Green is a sick fuck, BTW.  Funny, though.
>
> ah, but i take it you mean MTV USA, not MTV Europe, personally i think
> he is one of the funniest people i have ever seen - he reminds me of
> robin williams before _he_ decided he could act

I've not gotten the impression I like him from anything other than
CA.  Of course, the only other thing I really think I've seen him in
is the trailer for Road Trip...

Incidentally, he's about to marry Drew Barrymore.

dha

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
for (('to you', 'dear '.shift)[0,0,1,0]) { print "Happy birthday $_" }