On Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 05:13:25PM +0000, Mark Fowler wrote:
>> Where might be a good place to look for a copy of the film.
> U.H.F.? Simon has a copy off of TV which we could dub to a spare VHS tape.

A TV broadcast seems good enough, and well within the spirit of the film.
I'd probably just digitise it (making Video CDs is a new hobby of mine), so
it'd be better to borrow the master for a few days if I could...

> There's alway's blackstar's video hunt....
> http://www.blackstar.co.uk/video/item/7000000015733

I decline to pay more than a tenner for a VHS tape these days, and
Blackstar's service costs more than this before I've even paid for the
tape...

[And look, it says that people who bought it also bought Buffy. Is it
hardwired or something?]