On Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 10:28:37AM -0000, Leo Lapworth wrote:
> If you know of any decent jobs please could you
> give me a yell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), and if anyone is
> interested my CV, with phone number, can be found at:

Guessing you're among the people who aren't interested in relocating?

We've a fairly senior Perl position opening at the minute if anyone
*is* interested in relocating. I'm sure Greg can enthuse better than us
about how great N. Ireland actually is to live :)

Tony
 Tony Bowden | [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://www.blackstar.co.uk/
  Black Star |    The UK's Biggest Video & DVD store * Free Postage Worldwide