>> my vote the one, the only ... Charlie's Angels
>
>That was a fun film and entertaining but I need more that kung fu and
breasts
>to make a good 90 mins...

Why would anyopne need more than kung fu to enjoy a fillum?

"Crouching Tiger - Hidden Dragon" is best film of 2000 for my money. Breasts
are an optional bonus. Am I going to get slapped down for saying that?

Other thread. ActiveState Perl. I have that on my smoke-spouting station
wagon, but I tend to do most of my actual monkeying using the slightly gimpy
version on my sedan. The perennial problem of wanky memory management is a
huge pain with MacPerl, however.

I get to use a proper sparcstation at werg, though.

--
sun-earther matthew boogieboy jones of HUDDERSFIELD