> Venue: State 51 (full details - and a map? - to follow)

State51 is in a disused foam factory at 8-10 rhoda street, bethnal green,
near the junction of brick lane and bethnal green road.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=533817&Y=182479&A=Y&Z=1
tube shoreditch (but closes early), bethnal green 10 mins, liverpool
street 15 mins, old street 15 mins, number 8 bus
(victoria->tcr->holborn->bank->here) right outside.

there's a big iron gate with 'state51' painted on it. go in and at the far
end is a metal staircase. we're at the top.
we may be slightly short of chairs. it may be a little chilly.

> We'll start with four or five lightning talks. Currently I've only got
> Robin talking about Oulipo, but I'm sure we can come up with a couple
> more between us.

i could do 5 mins on what fun it is to build a perl jobs database with
tangram and template toolkit. (it's in testing atm) if you like.

jo
xxxx