On Jan 15,  1:50pm, Simon Wistow wrote:
> Something like that, probably called it Symbol::ACL or summat. I'll
> stick it in my todo list right after Flash stuff, Mail::Hotmail,
> Net::IP2LL, Fuky widget set thingy, WMLScript compiler in Perl and
> learning Japanese.

I started learning Japanese when I joined Canon as they were offering
free lessons to all research staff.  I stopped soon after.

<philosophical>
Success is (partly) about being able to differentiate between the things
you're good at and the things that you'll never be good at. Spend time
on the former and don't waste time getting nowhere with the latter.
</philosophical>

In my case, Japanese was very much the latter.  I have deep respect for
anyone who can master it.

Andy Wardley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Signature regenerating.  Please remain seated.
     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   For a good time: http://www.kfs.org/~abw/