At Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:18:12 -0000, Mark Kitching <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[Joe Dolce]

> Do any others watch those Top Ten <blah> programs on Ch4? I think I
> knew this due to watching the Top Ten Comedy records! Wow, I really
> must get out more.

And there's me thinking that you must be an old git like me who
remembers it happening :)

Everyone else was, of course, correct too. But Mark was fastest. I guess
this is an advantage of working somewhere where there's bugger all
work going on...

...or maybe Mark's working on a project that was _so_ designed that
he has spare time to spend reading emails the second they arrive :)

Dave...