On Jan 16,  2:54pm, Nathan Torkington wrote:
> We're planning a London Open Source Convention.  The dates we're
> looking hard at now are August 20-23.  Are there any obvious clashes
> that you can think of?

I think most of it's already been said, but I'd like to reiterate anyway.
August is almost certainly likely to see fewer natives and more tourists
in London and the environs.  Venues and accomodation will be hard to find
and expensive.  Mid September would be much better, IMHO.

Andy Wardley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Signature regenerating.  Please remain seated.
     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   For a good time: http://www.kfs.org/~abw/