Andy Wardley wrote:

> Having said that, I do very little "real" work at work, instead
> spending my time reading/writing email, chatting to people, playing
> table tennis, having meetings, and doing other brain dead tasks.

I sometimes feel guilty because 90% of my work gets done in 10% of my
time.

I mean I *know* I can pull out the stops and work my arse off for
extended periods of time but I can't seem to get myself to get into work
at 9:30am work till lunch, 45 mins having a sandwich then work till
5:30-6:00pm and still be productive. In fact now I don't think I could
do it at all.  But I get my work done and people seem to be happy with
the quality and how fats it gets delivered so ... <shrugs>