> > There is in fact Pareto's Law which says that 80% of
> results come from
> > 20% of work (or 10-90 or whatever the numbers don't really matter).
> >

> Often, when I do something that I consider really easy and
> spend little
> effort on it, I get lots of really good feedback.

Glad I'm not the only one. I spend three days futzing around unable to get
stuck into a problem, and then eventually manage a decent half days work to
get it done before the deadline. Then, while I'm worrying about having
wasted 2 1/2 days someone comes and says what a good document it was. I
don't get it.

I wouldn't mind if it weren't for the way other people in the office seem to
beaver away steadily.