On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 11:07:02AM +0000, Michael Stevens wrote:
> [1] OS changed on the grounds I feel that Redhat ships something more
> optimised towards desktop use, whereas I feel Debian and Solaris are both
> more suited for servers.

I was schmoozing with the CTO/chairman of Penguin Computing (the
tasty hardware manu.) last night who agreed with my sentiments
on RH (to some extent) but said it was a 'market driven choice'
and that technological superiority isn't necessarily the most
important aspect in OS choices for some. Fear the consumer.

Paul