On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 12:09:01AM +0000, Greg McCarroll ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:
> * Dave Cross ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> >
> > There's a social meeting on Thursday 1st Feb (that's this coming
> > Thursday).
> >
> > It will be in the Barrowboay & Banker at the southern end of London
> > Bridge. There's a map on the web site.
> >
> > Mark-Jason Dominus will be joining us and I think that Simon Cozens
> > is thinking of coming along too.
>
> i'd like to point out that this is an EXCEPTIONAL social meeting
> of London.pm due to MJD, the real meeting of course will be on
> the day after the first wednesday of the month

Greg's obviously started drinking again a couple of days too early. He
knows full well that official london.pm social meetings are on the first
Thursday of the month. This has _always_ been the case and I have no
intention of changing it now.

If Greg wants to organise an extra meeting on the 8th for the McCarroll
heretics then that's fine by me, but he should probably be giving out
some information about the venue at some point soon if he wants anyone
to turn up.

Dave...

--
http://www.dave.org.uk | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]