On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 07:13:42PM +0000, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> * David H. Adler ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>
> > Well, what dates do you want to look at?  That's probably the best
> > starting point.  After that, we can start talking about options.
>
> Well several of you signed up for this - what dates suit you lot?

Early April.

> (as for options, my preference is Virgin premier economy if i
>  have to pay from my own pocket)

I don't give a shit, as long as the seats are big enough to sleep in.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

   Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

PGP signature