Apologies to those who have already read this via [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
any other means.

I'm looking for another job. As soon as possible being preferable. My
current CV is at

http://colondot.net/mbm/cv.shtml

I can do Perl (lots of it) and mod_perl. I also have a little experience
with XS and a fair amount with C. I have used MySQL as a database,
although am willing to learn any other SQL implementation. I know a
reasonable amount about UNIX and about writing server applications. I've
also done a fair bit of web application work with Apache (although I tried
to just getting to write modules so that other people could do that...)

If anyone has a job that they think I would be suitable for, please could
they email me.....

MBM