On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 12:55:12PM -0500, D'Arcy, Hamlet wrote:
> Hello all,
> First off, this event is neither santioned nor condoned by the London PM
> group.
>
> I'm planning a day trip out to Bletchley Park to see the museum and the
> enigma machine, possibly on Sunday March 18th. (note that it is the day
> after St. Patrick's Day).
>
> If anyone is interested in joining me reply to this address (rather than the
> list at large). Dates are open for discussion.

GLLUG have been in the planning stages for a trip like this to Bletchley for about six
months, i had a quick noise on GLLUG and there are at least five people interested in
going (Including me) do we want to make this a LondonPM/GLLUG day-out and get a
minibus and stuff? We could have a "Jolly Boys[0]" outting...

        Dean
[0] Yes its from that show.
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon