>While we're off-topic...Jason Lee (Mallrats and Chasing Amy) a severely
>under-rated actor ... what else has he been in?

Jason Lee had the final segment in The Blind Video.
For those who don't know, The Blind Video was released in '91 and changed
professional skateboarding and videography. It was directed by Spike Jones
(the same who directed Being John Malkovitch).

The video was so influential that when Jason Lee appeared skateboarding
without socks on, large groups of teenagers (myself included) decided to
abondon socks for the next few months.

I'd bring the video over for the film fest, but, alas, it resides in the
United States with 90% of my other belongings (my mind included).

-Hamlet D'Arcy