too answer a couple of private emails in one go ....

        if you have problems finding the anchor call me on
        my mobile (that will be switched on!) - i am reliably
        informed by a coworker that my number is 07957 386815

        i should be there from 4:30~5 ish, enjoying a relaxing
        pint and explaining why i have a limp

see you there!

Greg

--