At 09:08 13/03/2001, you wrote:
> > If all else fails I'll be raiding Matts script archive ;)
>
>Walking round PC World yesterday (nice to look at things then buy them £50
>cheaper online :) ) and spotted a Perl Book written by Matt Wright, with a
>CD including many scripts from his site. What made even more amused was that
>there was a whacking great recommendation to buy it, blazoned across the
>top, from the one and only Randal Schwartz. Hmmmmm....

I bought this book a couple of years ago with the plan to write a damning
criticism of it. Never had the time tho'. Maybe someday...

Randal says that his comments were quoted out of context and that it was
the last time he accepted payment for commenting on a book.

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>  SMS: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<plug>Data Munging with Perl <http://www.manning.com/cross/></plug>