From: "Jon Eyre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 13 March 2001 10:14
> On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Michael Stevens wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 10:18:53PM +0000, Dave Cross wrote:
> > > You _do_ realise that I've now put the trademark notice on all of the
> > > london.pm web pages :)
> >
> > Anyone know if we could ACTUALLY trademark this?
>
> ---
> To be registrable a trade mark must be:

and it must be paid for!

http://www.patent.gov.uk/tm/howtoapply/index.htm
It costs £200 (pounds sterling) to apply to register a trade mark in one
class of goods/services, and £50 (pounds sterling) for each additional
class. Please remember that this fee is not refundable if the mark turns out
not to be registrable for any reason - it covers the cost of examination of
an application as well as other administrative costs. Please make cheques
payable to "The Patent Office".

/Robert