At 14:02 13/03/2001, you wrote:
> [...]

I agree completely. I'd go as far as to suggest that these replacement
scripts should only use standard modules as well. The second that it
becomes just a bit harder to use our scripts than it is to use Matt's we've
lost most of our potential audience.

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>  SMS: [EMAIL PROTECTED]