On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 01:50:31PM +0000, Robin Houston wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 01:38:41PM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Yes it does.
>
> Wouldn't it have been quicker to try it than to write that
> message? ;-)

Well, yes, normally.  I was already reasonably sure that LWP::Simple did
support that notation, but I was seeing 401's in return, which was making
wonder if it wasn't supported.  Convoluted  Explanation? Yes. Frustrating?
Definitly. Now I have to go away and figure out where it is having a
problem.  I know that the UN/PW combination is correct, but alas no joy.

Ah well.

--james.

PGP signature