----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Stowe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Dave Cross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

<Snip>

> > * Bundling. Need to build gzipped tarballs of our new versions (I
> guess
> > this should be built on top of the CVS stuff). Matt makes pkzipped
> > versions avaiable as well - so should we.
> >

> This should probably done on the CVS server.

Winzip (what most windows users these days use to unzip) handlers tar.gz by
default so that may not be neccesary.

On a completely off topic note I'm appealing to the contractors among you
here.  Those of you who have yor own company.  Did you set yourselves up as
a Limited Company, or as a Sole Trader.  If you set yourself up as a limited
company did/do you have liability insurance etc.

Thanks
Gareth Harper