On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 09:04:56PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> Hush now brother, contain thy enthusiasm, others are still not ready
> for the way of the heretic. We must consider them - they are the
> sheep that may prefer their 2 half pints of lager shandy in PO, and!,
> and if they are exposed to the intense mixture of heavy drinking and
> rapant flames that is heresy, their minds may be weakened to such a state
> that python seems like a `nifty' idea to them.

I should confess that I recently installed python on one of my boxen.
Excuse: something else needed it.  However, I'd like to take a look at
it sometime.  Same goes for Ruby.  More things for the to-do queue.

I also installed Python on the Palm, cos I thought it was a nifty idea.
I deleted it earlier today cos I thought putting Lovecraft books on
there was a better use of memory.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

PGP signature