On 29/03/2001 at 14:14 +0100, Natalie Ford wrote:
>At 11:27 29/03/01, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>>the one -ive point is that foods expensive there, if it had the
>>cheap food of PO it would be ideal - or even some decent pub
>>food (hot pies etc.)
>
>I haven't been to the Anchor but cheeep foood goood!

Anchor food nice, but 30 quid and sitting upstairs is perhaps a once a
year thing. They didn't do any bar food at all last heretic's meeting.

Yeah, I'll go to almost anything organised by a mailing list. Even if
it involves getting up at 5.30 in the morning.

--
:: paul
:: this world's crazy, give me the gun