* Clarke, Darren ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

>    Greg came up with the excellent suggestion:
>
>    >How would people in London.pm like a one night camp out, subject
>    >to the F&M issue going away. The plan would be - we bundle into
>    >vehicles on a given afternoon (probably saturday), go to a farm
>    >shop and get lots of cider, and then spend the night around a
>    >camp fire, drinking and talking.
>
>    Is the cider compulsory or can other fermented fruit|vegetable|grain
>    products be imbibed?

they also do some great organic beer, of course you bring whatever
you like anyway

>    I shall have to brush up on my ghost stories :¬)

i've got a great one, it starts out with a monster attacking
a gypsy campsite and killing all but a few, however they place
a curse on him, which means he has an conscience .....

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net