Wanderering around Charing Cross Road last night I picked up a couple of new
Perl books, "Writing CGI Applications with Perl" by Kevin Meltzer & Brent
Michalski and "Instant Perl Modules" by Doug Sparling and Frank Wiles.

Hopefully I'll have both of them with me on Thursday so anyone interested
can have a quick browse. Don't forget that I'll also have a copy of Lincoln
Stein's "Network Programming with Perl" to give to the person who asks in
the nicest manner. As usual bribery will be perfectly acceptable, but I
think I'll bar anyone who's had a freebie book from me in the past (not that
I can remember who that is!)

Cheers,

Dave...

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.