On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Lucy McWilliam wrote:
> > ex-natscis too. :)
> Are you?  I'm actually doing productive things in the lab, so this shall
> be my last pointless posting of the day.

Sure. Right. :)

Yeah. I attempted to be a physicist, and failed, (partly through spending
time perl programming. :). Not impressive really.

> > > Paul, whose uni got nicked in fscking cambridge. "Ooh, it's got a wheel!
> > > Not the usual two, but fuck it, let's steal it anyway!"
> I apologise on behalf of my city :-(
> Yes, it's all mine!  Muhahahah.

Hmmm... You can have it. :)

> "Sex is kinda like pizza. When it's bad, it's still pretty good."

!!

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick   Home: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +44 20  8980 5714  (Home)
http://colondot.net/   Work: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +44 7956 613942  (Mobile)