Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> test.  can you read this one, or is it attached?  This is in Microsoft
> Outlook Rich Text.  The previous mails have been sent in Plain Text.

Your message looks like this :

  I     1 <no description>                     [multipa/alternativ, 7bit, 3.4K]
  I     2 |-><no description>            [text/plain, quoted, ISO-8859-1, 1.1K]
  I     3 +-><no description>                       [multipa/mixed, 7bit, 1.9K]
  A     4   |->BDY.RTF                              [applica/rtf, base64, 0.5K]
  I     5   +->Legal Disclaimer              [text/plain, 7bit, us-ascii, 0.9K]

Amazing powers of obfuscation in Outlook.
--
Merijn Broeren    | My hat to keep the Martian brain rays out works just fine.
Software Geek     | It's really *good* tin foil.