On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 10:17:15PM +0100, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, David Cantrell wrote:
> > No.  I couldn't be bothered.  If what he has to say isn't important
> > enough to send properly, then it's not important enough for me to read.
>
> I remember having a discussion with you way back when about SAUCE. This
> was kind of the attitude you were arguing *against*.

Bollocks.

SAUCE is concerned with header information, DNS correctness etc.  In the
above, I am ranting about content.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **
  • RE: James . Herbert
    • Re: Greg McCarroll
      • Re: David Cantrell
        • Re: Matthew Byng-Maddick