Simon Cozens wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 09:19:15PM +0100, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
> > Feature request - IMAP client.
>
> Mail::IMAPClient exists, so I guess it's a real possibility. When I get a
> spare second. (Yeah, right.)

There's also Mail::Cclient (by Malcolm Beattie) which can be tricky to
install and the interface is a bit unfriendly (until I finally get round
to writing Mail::Cclient::Simple) but does EVERYTHING (POP3, IMAP, NNTP,
and Mbox if I ever get round to M::C::S) almsot transparently.

Oh and it does on the fly MIME decoding and fast so you don't need to
leave nasty temporary files lying around when munging.