On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:08:09 +0100 (BST), Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Paul Makepeace wrote:
> > Paul, whose uni got nicked in fscking cambridge. "Ooh, it's got a wheel!
> > Not the usual two, but fuck it, let's steal it anyway!"
>
> Ah, but people so often have quick release front wheels... erm.

I've yet to see a unicycle with a quick release wheel, though. However, mine
does have a quick release saddle. That's to say, last time I mounted it, the
saddle snapped in two. That was over six months ago, and I still haven't got
round to fitting the new saddle I immediately bought.

--
        Peter Haworth   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Real programmers like vending machine popcorn.  Coders pop it in