On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 09:58:41AM +0100, dcross - David Cross wrote:

> Anything I release always has the following copyright and I think that a
> number of module and script authors use a very similar form of words out of
> respect for Larry.
>
> Dave...
>
> Copyright (C) 2000, Magnum Solutions Ltd.  All Rights Reserved.
>
> This script is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
> modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.

It's also worth nothing that both the Artistic and GP licences include a
disclaimer, so you're sorted for that too.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **