On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 05:10:12PM +0100, Leon Brocard wrote:
> Paul Mison sent the following bits through the ether:
>
> > If you're going to do IRC style karma-ing, at least make sure there's a
> > bot present
>
> ... and before someone magically has enough time to link dipsy to
> email, no email bots please! ;-)

Sorry, ol bean, I'm already piping this list through two bots (my archiver
and my URL-hunter).  They don't say anything in public though.  Yet.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **