* Cross David - dcross ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Data munging--- bah. Munging? If you note AOL dictionary... The only
> definition is for "mung bean".
>
> =================
>
> Too many openings.... must resist urge to reply....

I always find a spot of Machiavelli brings inspiration at times like this ..

"And here it should be noted that hatred is acquired as much by good
 works as by bad ones, therefore, as I said before, a prince wishing
 to keep his state is very often forced to do evil; for when that body
 is corrupt whom you think you have need of to maintain yourself- it
 may be either the people or the soldiers or the nobles- you have to submit
 to its humours"

Clearly advice to flame him to a crisp.

Greg

--